10 random things about me!
1. i could sit down and eat an entire bag of baked lays in one sitting,
which is why i never buy them at the store.
2. i love chalkboards!!!
3. when i was little, we had a pet parakeet named Sugar, who died on April Fools Day. thats pretty sad when you're in 2nd grade.
4. i like to ask Drew for things i know he will never agree to, like for him to get me penguins, like these little cuties:
5. i'm really good at the card game Nertz!
6. i own hot pink suede knee high boots, and yes... they're fabulous.
7. my favorite number is 3
8. in 9th grade, my friend Kendra and i participated in the French Festival Talent Show, for some really insane reason, because... well, i have no talent (that can be done on a stage) but Kendra, well, she's a fabulous singer. She sang this beautiful song in french... i played the tambourine. yikes!!!! We won first place. I take ZERO credit for that.
9. i regularly forget which side of my car the gas tank is on.
and last but not least,
10. i LOVE the movie Simon Birch! i think little simon is such a cutie-patutie!!! i always wanted to mail him little special made clothes, is that weird?
thanks all for following me! happy tuesday!