1) working from home rocks... WHY DID I NOT DO THIS SOONER? seriously, i mean... seriously!!! its so relaxing and i'm able to get so much done! maybe i should get a pink salon chair?!?
2) busy busy weekend, husband's boss' were in town so we did some stuff with them, including a trip here
3) husband made me some yummy lemon ricotta pancakes (thank you cheesecake factory for the inspiration)
4) done some thrifting and decoration,
pictures coming soon!!!
and 5) bought a super comfy new Tech shirt at Old Navy
but, i couldnt find a pic yet on their website, so i'll share this also-oh-so-cute texas tech carpeting which is not quite as cozy as my new shirt, but still very adorable!!!
6) and we have a new show...
so far, its great!
7) and The Event
we are two episodes in and its still quite confusing, but sticking with it
and i've decided to be super-cool
and watch DWTS
not gonna lie, i've never really gotten into it, but i watched last week and i really enjoyed it. so i dvr'd tonights episode to watch tomorrow!
my favorite (so far)
Lacey Schwimmer and Kyle Massey
there is SO much personality!!!
happy monday, sry to be so MIA.
i'll work on getting my attendance up!