Welcome!




Thursday, June 24, 2010

39 little golden books

have i mentioned to y'all that i collect little golden books? well... i do. its a pretty recent thing, but such a fun hobby! i just love them, they remind me of my childhood :)
the 39 i found today!

since i've been on vacation, today was the first day in a long time (okay, really just 2 weeks) i've had the time to hit up my favorite thrift stores, yay! and sure enough, i found 39 little golden books-------- oooh happy day! (read/sing that in your head gospel style)

these are my 2 favorites of today
love barbie, love cookie monster.
awesome!

here is my entire collection thus far...
i did not count how many i have total-- any guesses?

1 comment:

  1. One of my collectibles also. Used bookstores are a great place to find them also. I found a "ton" of them at a used bookstore in Denton. Happy hunting!!!

    ReplyDelete