Welcome!




Wednesday, January 12, 2011

feeling fancy

i got a sweet fancy bloggy award from miss brynn, thanks lady!!!

look at that *bling*

according to the rules, you're supposed to share 7 things about yourself and then pass the award on...
sounds fun, i'll share 3
haha... rules schmules

1. i call toenails without polish "naked"
i dont much care for naked toes.
 i keep mine black or grey in the winter,
and shocking pink in the summer :)

2. i have a weakness for salt&vinegar chips,
ohhh they are so good

3. i'm a very meticulous laundry sorter, and i'm extremely picky about how laundry gets done and folded, lucky husband --i tell him not to even think about touching it, so yes he leaves his clothes on the floor and i take over from there... its my thing. i like it done my way.

and, to pass the award along:
CMae and Aspen at Live what you love
Caroline and Knox at Simply Smithwick
and Natasha at A Day in the Life

thanks again, and happy wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the toes thing. I always have to have my toes painted. I've heard it's healthy to let them breathe for a little while every now and then, but I don't really ever do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you so much for my award!!! I never have naked toes. And they only say the let them breathe thing is when you are a fake nail person and have acrylics on your FINGER nails all the time Not toe nails! :)

    ReplyDelete