Welcome!




Sunday, May 8, 2011

mama's day

My mama and daddy came in town for Mother's Day-- i was so happy (i wish my brother could have come too, but he was busy with work) it was so nice to get to see my parents this weekend and drew's parents just two weeks ago, family time is always such a blessing!!!

mama and i spent lots of time running around and even got to hit the pool, plus there was tons of fabulous food involved and we spent each morning drinking coffee/dr pepper on the front porch, so nice!!! we did an afternoon in downtown mckinney-- on the square, its one of my all time favorite places!

we had lunch at Gather --- if you have never been there, you MUST go!!!
and then hit some shops,
including
Patina Green, which is a super fab eatery/boutique
and has the most gorgeous bathroom
in.the.world.
like, i would move into it.


obsessed.

we did sunday morning church,
and then came home for "soup" and crab cakes!!!
{soup = gumbo}
my daddy is a picky eater,
 we sometimes have to call things by a different name
 to get him to eat what we cook, LOL.
mama and daddy
how cute is she in her darling pink dress?!?

us with Coach

mama and her mother's day table scape
(pink + green + black)
i loved getting to use my precious pink floral dishes,
we found these at a boutique in Salado, TX

present time!!!

my precious baby gave me a sweet card for mother's day!
i got a few presents too! woohoo!

i'm so thankful for mothers all over,
i have a wonderful mother and mother-in-law
as well as so many amazing women
 throughout my life that are great examples
 of how to love and support.

Happy Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment