Welcome!




Sunday, November 15, 2009

Let the blogging begin



Hello Friends and Family-- welcome to my first blog!


I'm not sure how great at this I'm going to be, but I figured it would be a good way to keep everyone updated and share a little of our life with those we love.




Our latest news: we bought a house! Ironically, our blog title is fitting, although its really just Andrew's nickname. We have loved being in our new house, especially the kitchen. I've been doing lots of work and making lots of changes to the new casa de swofford (aka SwoffHouse) and it's been so fun! We are hoping everyone comes to visit us and check out the new house, Savannah, TX is a lovely little town! I'll have lots of before/after pictures to show soon!
That's all for now! Check back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment